Ever feel like you want your site to look a little more like Style at Home? That magazine design is exactly what a #digitaledu student was wanted when she started using the Word Swag app on her blog. It was in being introduced to her blog that I first heard about it.
- Choose an image from your library or take a new picture within the app
- Decide whether you want to crop it or not
- Double tap the text space to type your copy
- Choose a style (some styles are free, other “superstyles” require credits to unlock)
- Within that style, chose how you want your lines of text to stack (using options 1-5 or random)
- Choose your colours and whether you want to invert the design/image
- Set transparency and background brightness
- Click on “Done”
Your image is now saved to your phone. From the app you can then share your images on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or via email.
The image below took about 2 minutes of my time including taking the picture of our office space. The style used is “Trend.”
Need design help? APEX has the expertise.
Diane Begin writes about a different useful tool each week. Follow her on Twitter.