Looking for a Big Thinker
It’s how brands “walk the talk” that matters most. That’s where APEX PR comes in. We help brands connect to what matters most to people by shifting perceptions and making real connections.
Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction is a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, and the key to our success is a fusion of senior level strategists, creative ideas, a passion for our work, client collaboration and a disciplined focus on achieving results that impact our clients’ bottom line.
ABOUT YOU (can do all of these things as an Account Director)
- Think big – beyond traditional PR, to create full omni-channel plans that drive change
- Project management lead for all programs, including collaboration with agency partners to develop programming and consumer journeys, leading a team of Consultants/Coordinators
- Push new thinking and champion creative ideas with clients by developing clever, polished client plans and strategies
- Day-to-day client communications lead, including quality control across updates, approvals, reporting and presentations
- Cultivate and lead strong relationships with integrated agency teams, including: Strategy, Creative, Production and Leadership
- Own program budgets
- A strong network within lifestyle/fashion/retail media, as well as with influencers
- Create strategic story angles and daily product placements that strengthen the client’s brand and positioning in the marketplace
- Write, edit and proofread high quality internal and external communications content
- Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal development
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience in PR, experiential and/or integrated marketing
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on current industry and cultural trends to bring innovative insights to the work
- Experience working in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, retail, CPG an asset
- Superior client servicing and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly skilled project manager who executes flawlessly, on time, and on budget
- Proactive problem solver who thrives under pressure in a fast paced work environment
- Curious, eager to learn and grow as a practitioner
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail, able to manage workload with minimal oversight or revisions to work
- Exceptional written skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word programs
To apply, please e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APEX welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact email@example.com
NEXT: How to be a better ally.