Love working with influencers and using social media? We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for the industry is a must!
WHO WE ARE:
It’s how brands “walk the talk” that matters most. That’s where APEX PR/ruckus Digital comes in. We help brands connect to what matters most to people by shifting perceptions and making real connections.
Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction is a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, and the key to our success is a fusion of senior level strategists, creative ideas, a passion for our work, client collaboration and a disciplined focus on achieving results that impact our clients’ bottom line. If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with tracking the pulse of culture, come join our team in creating share-worthy stories across all of the feeds.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders across various platforms
- Develop content ideas, as well as write and curate your own content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new and creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, influencers and platforms
- Able to write client-ready material
- Analyze and interpret research data and provide recommendations and feedback
- Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in integrated marketing, with a strong consumer focus
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on current industry and cultural trends to bring innovative insights to the work
- Superior client service and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive problem solver who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines. Detail-oriented a must
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply, please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APEX welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if you’re qualified? Please apply anyway. We’re hiring people, not resumes, and we are committed to building an inclusive environment.
NEXT: The Pivot – Oscar Moreno