APEX Public Relations, an award-winning entrepreneurial agency is on the hunt for creative, strategic and highly motivated individuals to join our team!
APEX is a collection of experienced, smart and creative communicators. Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction are a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, with a concentration on consumer brands, corporate, B2B and technology.
Job Description – APEX Coordinator and Intern Extraordinaire!
Ideal for someone who thrives in a collaborative and creative environment that offers new challenges and opportunities daily. APEX PR (www.apexpr.com) support clients such as Walmart, Levi’s, New Balance, Roku, Ubisoft and RE/MAX to name a few. We have a team-oriented, high energy atmosphere, ideal for a creative, outgoing person.
Activities and Key Responsibilities Include:
• Daily media/social monitoring for a variety of clients
• Assisting with mailers and media/influencer coordination (PLEASE NOTE: this will require a few in-office hours)
• Coordinating fact checks and sample requests
• Developing and updating client reports and media lists • Writing: research reports, wrap reports and MRP/measurement reports, social copy and content calendars
• Research skills – telephone, internet, competitive intelligence, new business
• Admin skills —supplier liaison; proofreading and editing
• Participating in brainstorms, agency staff meetings and any agency training taking place
Our Ideal Candidates would possess the following:
• Post-graduate diploma in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• Strong computer skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Cision, Meltwater, MRP and social media monitoring tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Sysomos)
• Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must
• Enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude demonstrating initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
• Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. is a strong asset
APEX PR is committed to offering competitive pay for the role and experience that the candidate brings. This is an opportunity to work with the best PR teams in the business. We offer learning, development and mentorship so that our team can grow and we can promote from within where possible. We offer comprehensive health and dental benefits. COVID has been a difficult time for all small businesses. We have prioritized taking care of our team through transparency, virtual team days, continued learning and a company-wide bonus structure.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We currently work remotely with a plan to return to office when healthcare authorities feel that it is safe to do so.
To apply, please e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the role you are applying for. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APEX Public Relations is dedicated to employment equity and welcomes diversity in the workplace. We recognize that the best candidate may not meet all of the criteria listed above. We encourage all those interested and with relevant experience to apply even if they don’t match the job posting perfectly. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinking, and we strive to provide an environment for learning, growth and innovation.
If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to email@example.com.
NEXT: We’re Hiring