APEX Public Relations (www.APEXPR.com), a fiercely independent, Canadian owned and Toronto based agency, is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial Facility Coordinator to join our Client Experience team in Toronto.
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to dive in, test and learn, think ahead for the business, and has a team player mindset. APEX/ruckus was named one of the Globe & Mail’s 400 fastest growing independent companies and we just keep getting better. Clients such as New Balance, RE/MAX, Door Dash, Roku and Walmart to name a few – work with us due in large part to our team’s track record for creating exciting, disruptive, and results focused market-leading work.
Our “agency within an agency” structure with our sister digital agency ruckus, allows every member of our team the complete flexibility to work collaboratively and cross-train between each of our core disciplines. Are you the kind of entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic and just generally awesome person we’re looking for? If so, it’s time to get to the APEX of your career!
This is a hybrid role with both virtual and in-office requirements and reports to the Human Resources Manager. The Agency Administrator represents APEX as a front-line contact to staff, clients and partners. They will ensure efficient and effective internal workflow and administrative processes. They will support activities related to IT, office management and administration, and internal business processes. In summary, this role caters to the needs of staff and visitors, ensuring that they have the space, supplies and technology they require to do their work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support with office space planning and hybrid workflow
- Manage business development assets, IT, and office inventory
- Support the organization and maintenance of various business systems
- Ensure full utilization of online productivity tools and subscriptions management
- Organize and maintain physical office spaces
- Improve existing administrative processes and create new ones
- Point person with building management to ensure there are no surprises that could impact operations of the office
- Office work/renovations: While not involved with design contractors, point person for any workers/contractors coming into the office. Essentially the PM for all onsite work
- Lead/manage external IT support and determine future requirements
- Assist with in-office client packaging or support as required
- Greet clients/vendors in person and by phone
APEX Office Culture
- Work with Human Resources on employee events
- Assistance with media monitoring and working with monitoring partners
- As required, assist with internal communications and social channels
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of 2+ years in a service profession such as an Advertising/PR agency
- Demonstrated experience with project and administrative coordination.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism, confidence and independence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, must be comfortable with Microsoft, Google Suite (drive, docs, slides), Monday.com, sharepoint and in the use of video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc.). Ability to adapt and learn new software.
- Must be able to physically come to the Toronto office location at minimum 4 times per week at 365 Bloor St E. Toronto, ON.
In addition to a competitive salary, APEX also offers a wellness, cell phone/internet and travel allowance, among other benefits. This is an opportunity to work with the best PR teams in the business. We offer learning, development and mentorship so that our team can grow and we can promote from within where possible.
APEX PR encourages applications from People of Colour, Indigenous peoples, people from LGBTQ2+ communities, persons with disabilities and individuals from other diverse communities.
We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.