It’s how brands “walk the talk” that matters most. That’s where APEX PR comes in. We help brands connect to what matters most to people by shifting perceptions and making real connections.
Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction is a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, and the key to our success is a fusion of senior level strategists, creative ideas, a passion for our work, client collaboration and a disciplined focus on achieving results that impact our clients’ bottom line. If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with tracking the pulse of culture, come join our team in creating share-worthy stories across all the feeds.
YOU (can do all of these things as a Consultant)
- Prepare agendas, activity reports, critical paths and contact reports
- Carry out media relations activities such as: writing first drafts of media materials such as pitches, advisories, news releases, matte stories, invitations; coordinating distribution of media materials
- Conduct media relations to secure interviews, news coverage and attendance at events
- Work with the team to execute influencer programs, including identification, relationship building and measurement
- Contribute ideas to program development and story ideas
- Helps incorporate objectives, strategies, timetables and budgets into client plan
- Analyze and interpreting research data and providing recommendations and feedback
- Define competitive landscape and identifying issues, gaps and opportunities for clients
- Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation
- 2 years of relevant experience in PR, experiential and/or integrated marketing – retail, financial or healthcare would be an asset
- Demonstrated media relations skills
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on current industry and cultural trends to bring innovative insights to the work
- Superior client servicing and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive problem solver who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Curious, eager to learn and exceeds what is expected
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and outstanding presentation skills
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word programs
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines. Detail-oriented a must
- Strong understanding of media relations, influencer marketing and social media
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
APEX PR is committed to offering competitive pay for the role and experience that the candidate brings. This is an opportunity to work with the best PR teams in the business. We offer learning, development and mentorship so that our team can grow, and we can promote from within where possible.
In addition to comprehensive health and dental benefits, APEX offers a wellness allowance and a cell phone/internet allowance. We also prioritized taking care of our team through transparency, staff events, continued learning and a company-wide bonus structure.
APEX has a hybrid work model, employees are expected to be in the office 2-3 days. We feel that this model promotes creativity, collaboration and professional development while still giving employees the flexibility of remote work.
To apply, please e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APEX Public Relations is dedicated to employment equity and welcomes diversity in the workplace. We recognize that the best candidate may not meet all of the criteria listed above. We encourage all those interested and with relevant experience to apply even if they don’t match the job posting perfectly. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinking, and we strive to provide an environment for learning, growth and innovation.
If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to email@example.com.