Immediate Opportunity for An Integrated Communications Account Intern – Three Month Paid Opportunity
APEX Public Relations, an award-winning entrepreneurial agency is on the hunt for a creative, strategic and highly motivated individual to join our team today!
APEX is a collection of experienced, smart and creative communicators. Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction are a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, with a concentration on consumer brands, corporate, B2B and technology.
Job Description – APEX Coordinator/Intern Extraordinaire!
Ideal for someone who thrives in a collaborative and creative environment that offers new challenges and opportunities daily. APEX PR (www.apexpr.com) support clients such as Walmart, Levis, New Balance, Roku, Ubisoft and RE/MAX to name a few. We have a team-oriented, high energy atmosphere, ideal for a creative, outgoing person.
Activities and Key Responsibilities Include:
• Daily media/social monitoring for a variety of clients
• Assisting with mailers and media/influencer coordination (PLEASE NOTE: this will require a few in-office hours)
• Coordinating fact checks and sample requests
• Developing and updating client reports and media lists
• Writing: research reports, wrap reports and MRP/measurement reports, social copy and content calendars
• Research skills – telephone, internet, competitive intelligence, new business
• Admin skills —supplier liaison; proofreading and editing
• Opportunity to attend brainstorms, agency staff meetings and any agency training taking place
Our Ideal Candidate would possess the following:
• Post-graduate diploma in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• Strong computer skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Cision, Meltwater, MRP and social media monitoring tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Sysomos)
• Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task is a must
• Enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude demonstrating initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
• Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. is a strong asset
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on APEX Public Relations, visit www.apexpr.com.
APEX PR encourages applications from People of Colour, Indigenous peoples, people from LGBTQ2+ communities, persons with disabilities and individuals from other diverse communities. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.