After years of hosting virtually, we were excited to join the CPRS for its return to an in-person award ceremony for the CPRS ACE Awards!
On the evening of May 30, 2023, our APEX Public Relations and ruckus digital teams proudly took centre stage at the CPRS Toronto Awards ceremony at The CARLU, collecting a total of six awards, on behalf our clients; Walmart Canada, DoorDash, Mattel and RE/MAX Canada.
The night celebrated exceptional talent, innovative campaigns, and remarkable achievements for Toronto-based public relations professionals.
1. Marketing Communication Campaign of the Year (GOLD): Walmart Canada Back to School 2022
A strong strategic vision and impactful execution helped secure the prestigious Gold designation in the Marketing Communications Campaign of the Year category. The team’s comprehensive approach, coupled with their ability to meaningfully engage audiences, set the campaign apart. The recognition affirmed our expertise in creating and implementing seasonally-based campaigns that leave a lasting impression.
2. Best Use of Social Media and/or Influencers (SILVER): DoorDash Courageous Conversations 2022
Our work on DoorDash’s Courageous Conversations program brought to life visually compelling content and authentic storytelling to spark meaningful conversation around the topic of EDI during Pride. to the forefront resulted in significant community awareness and engagement. This accolade further solidified ruckus digital’s position as a leader in leveraging digital platforms to drive successful campaigns.
Note: Courageous Conversations also won an IABC/Toronto Award of Excellence (Gold-equivalent) in 2023.
Additional awards we proudly collected on behalf of our clients:
- Best Use of Media Relations (Under $50,000): Hot Wheels Legends Tour 2022 Mattel (Silver)
- Best Use of (Media Relations Over $50,000): 2022 Media Relations RE/MAX Canada (Silver)
- Best Publication: Unlocking the Future: 5 Year Outlook RE/MAX Canada 2022 (Silver)
- Best Use of Special Events or Experiential Marketing: Holiday Preview 2022 Walmart Canada (Bronze)
The recognition we received in various categories showcased our commitment to excellence, innovation, and strategic communication on behalf of our clients. As the APEX team exited the ceremony with hearts of gold, we were reminded of the significance of our work in shaping perceptions, delivering exceptional results for our clients and our position as trailblazers in the ever-evolving field of public relations.