The excitement continues at APEX and ruckus digital this week as we celebrate our wins from the IABC OVATION Awards gala.
We are thrilled to accept Mid-Sized Agency of the Year for the third time. The win is a testament to the hard work and effort of both the APEX and ruckus team!
We picked up the following awards for our work with Walmart Canada, Johnson & Johnson POLYSPORIN, Husqvarna Canada and Nestle Canada SMARTIES:
- Excellence Award – Marketing Communications > $100K – Walmart Canada Get Ready for Back-to-School
- Excellence Award – Marketing Communications > $100K – Discover Another Side of Walmart Canada
- Excellence Award – Media Relations > $100K – Walmart Canada Get Ready for Back-to-School
- Excellence Award – Social Media – POLYSPORIN World Cup Sponsorship (APEX + ruckus)
- Merit Award – Media Relations $50 – $100K – Launching the new SMARTIES packaging
- Merit Award – Media Relations > $100K – Discover Another Side of Walmart Canada
- Merit Award – Social Media – Husqvarna North American Breast Cancer Awareness (ruckus)
In our industry we often finish one campaign and start the next without taking the time to pause and reflect on the work we’ve done and results we’ve delivered for our clients. So, thank you to IABC (and CPRS ACE Awards) for giving us the opportunity to celebrate!
Want us to create an results-driven, award-winning campaign for your brand? Email us.