Now Hiring: Senior Consultant, Corporate/Technology
As one of Canada’s top independent agencies, APEX PR is all about experienced, smart and agile practitioners who thrive on stretching themselves. Our unmatched track record of award-winning campaigns, client retention and client satisfaction is a testament to our ability to get it right, over and over again. Our work extends to all sectors, with a concentration on our fast growing corporate, B2B communications and technology practices.
The key to our success is a fusion of senior level strategists, integrated programming, client collaboration and a disciplined focus on achieving results that impact our clients’ bottom line.
Overall Job Function/Role:
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in pitching a diversified network of national media, strong copy writing, integrated project management across earned and digital channels, stakeholder communications and influencer outreach.
About The Job:
- Research and Analysis: get into the heart of hot button industry issues
- Manage and grow client relationships, juggling multiple client needs as the senior-day-to-day
- Support business development, identify new growth areas and work collaboratively with our in-house social partner ruckusDigital
- Develop and execute brand appropriate communication strategies and plans to meet client objectives
- Leverage your strong relations to secure proactive and reactive top-tier short and long-lead media placements
- Write, edit and proofread high quality internal and external communications content
About The Successful Candidate:
- 3 – 5 years agency experience with a focus on Corporate, public affairs, technology
- Team, project and tactical leadership skills
- Clear thinking, confidence and exceptional writing skills
- Drive, quick feet, sharp instincts and a thick hide
- Imagination, pragmatism (we’re an independent agency!) and team spirit
- Track record of earned media coverageand relationships at national levels
To apply, please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APEX welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org